1 Hour Online Course – 0.1 Continuing Education Unit
This course is ideal for:
Both courses are intended for Engineers who are interested in learning about new methods of product development, project management and collaborative business development tools.
The first course is more general the second course gets into the nuts and bolts of methods of technology development. Both courses improve skills sets in product development, innovation, and new strategies for business development and collaboration.
- To demonstrate three methods of Technology Development that may be used to optimize firm capabilities and product-market diversification interests.
- To change management thinking on traditional methods of firm competition and to demonstrate how strategic capabilities are “the source” of competitive advantage.
- To provide management tools for partnership design and implementation so that partnerships become a main vehicle for product and market development.
- Three Methods of Product Development Partnership
- To introduce three Product Development Partnership strategies, business development outcomes, partner capabilities profiles, legal, financial and organization structures.
- To compare the roles of partners within each type of partnership including their respective core skills which optimize the partnership.
- To present the product-market diversification moves that each type of partnership allows
- To compare the success factors and limitations of each Partnership method relative to the other.
2. Partnering Conclusions, Strategic Implications and Firm Benefits
- To provide a summary of managerial implications and recommendations which build the case for Technology Development Partnerships as a proactive strategy for growth and renewal.
Instructor – Caroline Chana Benchetrit BCOMM, MBA, PhD (ABD)
Caroline has twenty years of experience working with CEO’s and their senior teams in global multinationals and medium sized businesses. As an Associate of two internationally based consultancies Caroline has become a subject matter expert in areas of Strategic Planning and Capabilities-Based Partnerships across industries including Pharma, Biotech, Med Device, IT, Telecomm and Aerospace.